Recovery Accelerator Apple Berry Flavor
Evergreen's Price: $34.00
The first plant-based recovery drink mix specifically developed to address post-workout recovery. It delivers a 4-to-1 ratio of carbohydrates to protein for optimal muscle glycogen replenishment. Vega Sport Recovery Accelerator is formulated to:
- Replenish muscle glycogen and electrolytes
- Reduce inflammation, muscle and joint pain
- Support immune system function and protein synthesis
- Reduce recovery time between training
An important addition to your recovery routine, take this product immediately after your workout before taking Vega Sport Performance Protein as it aids in the absorption of protein and replenishment of glycogen to reduce recovery time and muscle fatigue.
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking prescription medication, or have a serious medical condition.
- Do not use if you have had a heart attack/myocardial infarction.
- For adults only.
- Some people may experience gastrointestinal discomfort.
- Do not use if seal is broken.
(Adults): Mix one scoop (0.96 oz) of Vega Sport Recovery Accelerator in 1.5 cups (12 fl oz) of cold water and drink immediately after exercise to enhance recovery process and reduce rest period between workouts.
|Serving Size: 1 scoop (0.96 oz.)|
|Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Carbohydrate||20 g||7%*|
|Vitamin A (as vitamin A palmitate)||300 IU||6%|
|Thiamine (as thiamine hydrochloride)||330%|
|Niacin (as niacinamide)||5 mg||25%|
|Folate (As Folic Acid)||30 mcg||8%|
|Pantothenic acid (as calcium D-pantothenate)||5 mg||50%|
|Magnesium (as magnesium citrate)||20 mg||5%|
|Zinc (as zinc citrate)||5 mg||35%|
|Chloride (as sodium chloride)||154 mg||4%|
|Sodium (as sodium chloride)||150 mg||6%|
|Potassium (as potassium citrate)||400 mg||10%|
|Yellow Pea Protein||4,207 mg|||
|Organic gelatinized maca root||1,500 mg|||
|Glucosamine Hydrochloride||750 mg|||
|Sprouted whole grain brown rice protein||625 mg|||
|Devils claw 5:1 extract (root)||180 mg|||
|American ginseng (root)||100 mg|||
|4% ginsenoside||4 mg|||
|Astragalus (root)||100 mg|||
|Turmeric (Root)||53 mg|||
|95% curcuminoids||50 mg|||
|Cayenne (fruit)||25 mg|||
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
| Daily Value Not Established.|
Gluten and soy free. Vegan.