EFAGold Krill Oil
Evergreen's Price: $35.30
Helps reduce the risk of coronary heart disease: Supportive but not conclusive research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease (see nutrition information for total fat content).
Advantages of Krill Oil
- More bioavailable than fish oil because the omega-3 fatty acids in krill oil are in phospholipid form (similar to the cell structure of the human brain), making them easier for the body to recognize, absorb and utilize
- Smaller dose than fish oil because the omega-3 fatty acids in krill are more easily absorbed.
- No fishy aftertaste or burp-back because of krill oil's phospholipid form
- Tested for PCBs, heavy metals (including mercury) and other impurities
- Gluten-free; no sugars, flavors or artificial colors/preservatives
- Eco-Friendly, Sustainable Source with 100% traceability back to the location of harvest
Research confirms the important role of omega-3 fatty acids in maintaining healthy blood triglyceride levels already within normal limits, as well as supporting the heart, skin and joints.
- People with seafood allergy, coagulopathy or taking anticoagulants or other medications should consult their doctor before taking this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 2 Softgels|
|Per Serving||% DV|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%†|
|Krill Oil||1 g (1,000 mg)||**|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids||220 mg||**|
|Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)||120 mg||**|
|Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)||55 mg||**|
|†Percent Daily Values based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
|**Daily Value not established.|
The information provided here is for educational purposes only. None of the research or evidence presented here is intended as a substitute for consulting an appropriate healthcare professional. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products offered here are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you believe that you may have a disease condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this or any other dietary supplement.
Although we do our best to keep this website current, always check the product label for the most up-to-date information since product changes may not be immediately updated on our website. Feel free to contact us if you notice any discrepancies. Thank you.