Curica Pain Relief
Evergreen's Price: $36.55
Curica® Pain Relief provides superior bioavailability of curcuminoids (from Meriva® turmeric) and AKBA (from AprèsFlex® boswellia) into the bloodstream for long-lasting results.
- Meriva is a researched complex of standardized turmeric extract and phosphatidylcholine that delivers up to 29x better bioavailability of total curcuminoids versus an ordinary turmeric extract.
- AprèsFlex is a boswellia extract with a standardized potency and enhanced bioavailability of AKBA.
Triple-Action Pain Relief
Curica® Pain Relief provides the full researched dose of three unique, plant-based actives (curcuminoids from turmeric root, AKBA from boswellia gum, and salicin from white willow bark) to help:
- Relieve pain & stiffness.
- Improve mobility & flexibility to more comfortably perform daily tasks.
- Promote healthy inflammatory response by targeting key mediators including 5-Lipoxygenase, TNFα and IL-1β.
- This product is not intended for use with children.
- Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
- Do not use if you have an ulcer or if you are allergic to, or have contraindications to, aspirin or other salicylates.
- If you are taking blood-thinning or other medications, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
- Discontinue use two weeks prior to surgery or if stomach upset occurs.
|Serving Size: 2 Tablets|
|Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Carbohydrates||<1 g||<1%‡|
|Meriva® Turmeric (Curcuma longa) Root and Rhizome Extract (phosphatidylcholine (from soy lecithin) complex); standardized to contain 100 mg of curcuminoids||555 mg||**|
|White Willow (Salix alba) Bark Extract standardized to contain 120 mg of salicin||400 mg||**|
|ApresFlex® Boswellia Serrata Gum|
|Extract standardized to contain 20% 3-0-acetyl-11-keto-B-boswellic acid (AKBA)||50 mg||**|
|‡Percent daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
|**Daily Value not established.|
The information provided here is for educational purposes only. None of the research or evidence presented here is intended as a substitute for consulting an appropriate healthcare professional. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products offered here are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you believe that you may have a disease condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this or any other dietary supplement.
Although we do our best to keep this website current, always check the product label for the most up-to-date information since product changes may not be immediately updated on our website. Feel free to contact us if you notice any discrepancies. Thank you.