Tart Cherry with Turmeric
60 Vegetarian Tablets
Evergreen's Price: $26.95
Tart cherry (Prunus cerasus) and turmeric (Curcuma longa) are rich in polyphenols, anthocyanosides and curcumin respectively, that give these fruits their vibrant colors. These polyphenols have antioxidant activity, which protects cells from free radical damage, as well as anti-inflammatory properties that inhibit the pro-inflammatory enzymes cyclooxygenase-1 and -2 (COX-1 and COX-2) and support healthy tissues and joints and immune response.
The anti-inflammatory activity of this blend may make it useful for post-workout muscle recovery as well as for people with ulcerative colitis, Crohn’s disease, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), muscle pain and fibromyalgia. It may also offer relief to people suffering from osteoarthritis and gout without the unpleasant side effects that sometimes occur with non-steriodal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) use.
Tart cherry and turmeric also offer respiratory support and may help people with asthma, bronchitis and other respiratory disorders
Tart cherry, or sour cherry, is also a source of another powerful antioxidant, quercetin, which inhibits oxidative damage to LDL cholesterol that can lead to plaque in the arteries thereby increasing risk for heart attack and stroke. In addition, tart cherry is a natural source of melatonin, which helps to maintain normal sleep patterns.
Evergreen's Tart Cherry with Turmeric comes in tablets suitable for vegetarians.
- If you are taking anticoagulant medication, consult your physician before using this product.
- If you have a medical condition or are anticipating surgery, consult your physician before using this product.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- If you are pregnant, nursing or have a medical condition, consult your healthcare professional before using this product.
Take one tablet per day with or without meals or as directed by your healthcare professional.
|Serving Size: 1 Vegetarian Tablet|
|Tart Cherry (Prunus cerasus) (fruit) (8:1 fruit extract standardized to contain at least 0.8% anthocyanosides)||825 mg||*|
|Turmeric (Curcuma longa) extract (root) (standardized to 95% curcuminoids)||50 mg||*|
|*Daily Value (DV) not established.|
Other Ingredients: Cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable source), magnesium stearate (vegetable source), silica, glycerin.
- Contains no wheat, gluten, milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, soy, crustacean shellfish or fish.
- Contains no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
- Suitable for vegans.