Terry Naturally Curamin PM
Evergreen's Price: $23.95
When nighttime pain is the problem, Curamin® PM is the answer! You can get a good night’s sleep with the powerful, effective ingredients that Curamin® PM provides without morning grogginess.
Powerful Ingredients for Nighttime Relief
- BCM-95® Curcumin is clinically studied and absorbs up to 10 times better than plain curcumin extracts.
- BosPure® Boswellia is clinically studied and uniquely standardized by reducing beta-boswellic acid and providing naturally higher levels of AKBA.
- DLPA helps maximize the effects of endorphins and enkephalins, supporting healthy mood.
- Melatonin helps set your natural sleep-wake cycle, which is especially important for travelers, shift workers, or anyone with occasional sleeplessness.
- Vitamin B6 as Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate (P-5-P) can be used by the body because it is already in the bioactive form. P-5-P is a factor in serotonin production and other reactions in the body that determine mood and nervous system function.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult a healthcare practitioner before use.
1 to 2 capsules, preferably 30 minutes before bedtime.Supplement Facts:
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules|
|Per Serving||% DV|
|Vitamin B6 (from pyridoxal-5-phosphate)||60 mg||3,000%|
|DLPA (dl Phenylalanine), Boswellia (Boswellia serrata) Extract (BosPure®) standardized to contain >70% boswellic acid with AKBA >15%, with less than 5% beta-boswellic acids, Curcumin (Curcuma longa) Extract (BCM-95®) standardized for curcuminoid complex (curcumin, demethoxycurcumin and bisdemethoxycurcumin)||1400 mg||*|
|*Daily value not established.|
Other Ingredients: Vegetable cellulose capsules, silicon dioxide, vegetable source magnesium stearate, cellulose powder.
- Contains no sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, dairy products, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring, or artificial preservatives.
- It contains natural ingredients. Color variations are normal.
The information provided here is for educational purposes only. None of the research or evidence presented here is intended as a substitute for consulting an appropriate healthcare professional. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products offered here are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you believe that you may have a disease condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this or any other dietary supplement.
Although we do our best to keep this website current, always check the product label for the most up-to-date information since product changes may not be immediately updated on our website. Feel free to contact us if you notice any discrepancies. Thank you.