7-Keto LeanGels, 100 mg
Evergreen's Price: $40.00
7-Keto-DHEA is a natural steroid produced by the metabolism of dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA). It is a good choice for people who feel they would benefit from DHEA supplementation, but are concerned about the side effects. A major advantage of using 7-Keto is that, unlike DHEA, 7-Keto is not converted into other steroid hormones like testosterone or estrogen, both of which may be detrimental in excess.
7-Keto DHEA has been shown to increase the resting metabolic rate of overweight adults. It may enhance weight-loss programs by safely increasing metabolism and thermogenesis; improving fat loss, increasing lean body mass and building muscle; and helping to maintain healthy body weight.
Our bodies produce less DHEA (and its related hormones) as we get older. That is one reason why 7-Keto may help reduce the effects of aging. Other benefits of 7-Keto DHEA may include improved memory as well as increased thyroid and immune function.
In addition to 7-Keto, LeanGels™ also contain antioxidants and other ingredients as well:
- Conjugated Linoleic Acid — Conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) may be beneficial for atherosclerosis, high blood pressure and obesity as well as weight loss as a result of chronic disease. Bodybuilders may find it useful for reducing body fat while enhancing muscle mass.
- Green Tea — Green tea is a rich source of theanine and catechins. It increases thermogenesis and can improve blood flow and lower cholesterol. It may have a beneficial a effect on blood pressure and anxiety. It also can be helpful for improving brain function and blood sugar levels.
- Acetyl-L-Carnitine — This amino acid is produced in our bodies and is used for cellular metabolism and energy production. It enhances blood flow and can be useful for male infertility, neuropathy and improving memory.
- Rhodiola — Rhodiola rosea is an adaptogenic herb that helps the body adjust to the effects of stress. It is beneficial for the nervous system and can enhance physical stamina.
- 7-Keto-DHEA could theoretically interact with thyroid hormone replacement. If you are taking thyroid medications, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- If you are pregnant or lactating or if you are currently being treated for breast, prostate, or other health issues, seek the advice of your healthcare practitioner prior to using this product.
As a dietary supplement, take 1 softgel 2 times daily with food.
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel|
|Calories From Fat||5||*|
|Total Fat||0.5 g||*|
|Saturated Fats||0 g||*|
|Trans Fat||0 g||*|
|7-Keto (DHEA Acetate-7-one)||100 mg||*|
|Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) (from Safflower Oil)||400 mg||*|
|Green Tea Extract (Camellia sinensis) (leaf)||75 mg||*|
|Acetyl-L-Carnitine (from Acetyl-L-Carnitine HCL)||15 mg||*|
|Rhodiola Extract (Rhodiola rosea) (root)||10 mg||*|
|*Daily Value (DV) not established.|
Other Ingredients: Softgel Capsule (gelatin, glycerin, water, carob), Sunflower Oil, Beeswax and Soy Lecithin.
- Does not contain wheat, gluten, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients.