Evergreen's Price: $71.99
The Far-Reaching Benefits of Wobenzym® N
Wobenzym® N is a unique blend of systemic enzymes that provides temporary relief from aches, pain and muscle soreness due to everyday activity and leads to increased flexibility and mobility and supports overall joint and tendon health as well.
Enzymes are fascinating essential biological catalysts that are involved in almost every single process in the body. They initiate millions of chemical reactions every second in the human body. It is easy to see why supplementing with systemic enzymes can have far-reaching benefits to the human body.
The enzyme blend in Wobenzym® N contains the following, clinically studied enzymes: pancreatin, papain, bromelain, trypsin and chymotrypsin. Each one of these is a protease, which simply means that they break down proteins.
And of course, Wobenzym® N tablets are enteric coated to ensure that the enzymes are protected and allows them to reach the small intestine, where absorption occurs and they can be accessed by the body.
The key benefits of Wobenzym® N include:
- Increases Flexibility and Mobility
- Supports Joint and Tendon Health
- Temporary Relief from Aches, Pains and Muscle Soreness due to Everyday Activity
Wobenzym® N works holistically — throughout your entire body — to support joint and tendon health. Aches, pains and muscle soreness can keep you from living the active lifestyle you desire. Experiencing extraordinary health is all about helping the body achieve homeostasis — a dynamic state of balance.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you are pregnant or breast feeding, suffer from bleeding disorders or liver damage, or if you are taking anticoagulant drugs (such as Warfarin), consult a healthcare professional before using this product.
- Caution: Your diet or health situation may benefit from the advanced use of this product. Check with your healthcare practitioner to determine your needs.
- As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, anticipate surgery, take any medication on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
Adults take 3 tablets twice daily on an empty stomach at least 45 minutes before meals with water. Not intended for children.
Advanced Usage: Adults may gradually increase to 12 per day by taking 3 tablets 4 times per day on an empty stomach.
|Serving Size: 3 Tablets|
|Pancreatin** 56,000 USP units protease (pancreas) Sus scrofa||300 mg||+|
|Papain** 492 FIP-units*** Carica papaya||180 mg||+|
|Bromelain** 675 FIP-units Ananas comosus||135 mg||+|
|Trypsin** 2,160 FIP-units (pancreas) Sus scrofa||72 mg||+|
|Chymotrypsin** 900 FIP-units (pancreas) Bos taurus||3 mg||+|
|Rutoside trihydrate** (Rutin) Sophora japonica||150 mg||+|
|+ Daily Value (DV) not established|
|**From dried purified aqueous extracts.|
|***FIP is the measurement of enzyme activity according to the methods of the International Pharmaceutical Federation.|
Other Ingredients: Cellulose, vegetable-based enteric coating, vegetable stearate, natural vanilla flavor, purified water.
- Gluten free, dairy free.
- Contains no artificial colors or preservatives.
The information provided here is for educational purposes only. None of the research or evidence presented here is intended as a substitute for consulting an appropriate healthcare professional. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products offered here are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you believe that you may have a disease condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this or any other dietary supplement.
Although we do our best to keep this website current, always check the product label for the most up-to-date information since product changes may not be immediately updated on our website. Feel free to contact us if you notice any discrepancies. Thank you.