$86.50 Sale $51.90
What is fücoThin?FücoThin is a natural, whole food based supplement made with fucoxanthin combined with pomegranate seed oil, for a patent-pending formula that is naturally thermogenic.
What is thermogenesis?Thermogenesis is the process by which the body increases its metabolic rate, requiring utilization of internal stores of energy such as fat. FücoThin supports metabolism without stimulating the central nervous system. In a human clinical trial, the metabolic rate with FücoThin was significantly higher than with diet alone.
What is fucoxanthin?Fucoxanthin is a carotenoid (like lutein and lycopene), a powerful antioxidant that protects cells from free-radical damage. It is found in several different types of marine vegetables (edible seaweed), long considered among the most nutritious vegetation on Earth. Recent research suggests that natural compounds in marine vegetables can significantly affect fat metabolism and that fucoxanthin is one of the key ingredients that, along with diet and exercise, may have helped to minimize health and weight issues among Asian populations where it is consumed the most.
What Makes fücoThin Unique?The only fucoxanthin formula with "Gold Standard" human clinical studies.
- 16 week, double blind, randomized and placebo controlled
- 150 overweight women on an 1800 calorie controlled diet
- Significant metabolic rate increase seen in the fücoThin group
- 14.5 lbs. lost with fücoThin compared to 3 lbs. with placebo
Dual Action Formula: fücoThin burns fat while providing antioxidant cellular protection.
Mechanism of Action: fücoThin works by increasing the expression of UCP1 in the mitochondrion of cells. This creates additional heat, or thermogenesis, within cells which burns fat.
Non-Stimulant: Unlike ephedra or caffeine, fücoThin burns fat without stimulating the central nervous system - no nervousness, jitters or lost sleep.
- Caution: As with any dietary supplement, consult your physician before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, anticipate surgery, take medication on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision.
- Do not take if safety seal is broken or missing.
- Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
For Advanced Usage: Increase gradually to three softgels three times daily (9 softgels per day) with food and at least 8 oz. of water. If you are consuming two fücoProtein supplement bars per day, then advanced usage is two softgels three times daily (6 softgels per day) with food and at least 8 oz. of water. Use with calorie conscious diet and exercise.
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel|
|Per Serving||% DV|
|Xanthigen Proprietary Blend|
|Brown Seaweed Fucoxanthin Concentrate (Undaria pinnatifida, Laminaria japonica), Pomegranate Seed Oil||200 mg||*|
|* Daily Value not established.|
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, glycerin, palm oil, purified water. Contains naturally occurring iodine.
- Manufactured on equipment that may process soy, wheat and/or fish (anchovy, sardine).
- Dairy free.
- Gluten free.