Neti Wash Plus Daily Boost
2 FL OZ
Evergreen's Price: $15.70
Soothing zinc-free Neti Wash Plus contains herbal extracts and essential oils that help to remove excess mucous and relieve congestion while nourishing and moisturizing the nasal passages when added to the saline solution in your neti pot.
Chinese phellodendron bark, goldenseal root, barberry root bark and Chinese coptis root are sources of berberine, an alkaloid that has broad-spectrum antimicrobial activity against bacterial, viral, fungal and yeast infections and even some parasites. Grapefruit seed extract is a natural antiseptic that can be useful for fungal and bacterial infections of the sinuses when safely diluted. Peppermint and eucalyptus essential oils also have antimicrobial activity and help to clear nasal congestion.
Using Neti Wash Plus Daily Boost is a safe and effective addition to the saline solution in your neti pot.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you have chronic inflammation of the nasal passages or other ear, nose or throat disorders seek medical attention.
- If taking any medication, consult with a healthcare practitioner before using this product.
- Do not use during pregnancy or lactation unless recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- Not intended to be swallowed or ingested.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Use only as directed on label.
- As with any herbal preparation, consider size, age, weight, constitution and lifestyle as guidelines for use.
- Do not use if safety seal is broken.
Ingredients:Chinese phellodendron bark (Phellodendron amurense), goldenseal root (Hydrastis canadensis), barberry root bark (Berberis vulgaris), Chinese coptis root (Coptis chinesis), peppermint oil (Mentha piperita), eucalyptus oil (Eucalyptus globulus), menthol (Mentha spp.), grapefruit seed extract, vegetable glycerin, polysorbate 20 (derived from coconut oil), in a base of distilled water.
The information provided here is for educational purposes only. None of the research or evidence presented here is intended as a substitute for consulting an appropriate healthcare professional. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products offered here are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you believe that you may have a disease condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this or any other dietary supplement.
Although we do our best to keep this website current, always check the product label for the most up-to-date information since product changes may not be immediately updated on our website. Feel free to contact us if you notice any discrepancies. Thank you.