Zinc Plus Herbal Mouthwash
16 FL OZ
Evergreen's Price: $14.50
- FOLIC ACID is important to DNA synthesis and consequently, cell reproduction. It is also known that folic acid reduces gum inflammation and bleeding, as well as binding to toxins secreted by bacteria in plaque.
- ZINC: Functions in the mouth and gums include stabilization of membranes, antioxidant activity, collagen synthesis, inhibition of plaque growth, inhibition of mast cell release of histamine and numerous immune activities. Zinc is also known to be important to cell reproduction and to reduce wound healing time significantly. Zinc is also known to have antibacterial properties.
- MYRRH oil is known to relieve inflamed mouth and throat tissues, is useful in binding toxins, and tightening gum tissue. In addition, myrrh is known to kill bacteria and stimulate the activity of white cells. Further, myrrh has a pleasant aroma which can help control bad breath odors.
- CLOVES oil is known to have antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. Its soothing effect on sore gum tissue, due to the eugenol that is contained in the clove oil, has long been known. Also, like myrrh, clove oil has a pleasant aroma, which can control bad breath odors.
- DISTILLED WATER: Because of the known negative side effects of using alcohol based mouthwashes, VITA-MYR mouthwash preferably includes distilled water rather than alcohol.
Ingredients:Zinc (picolinate), Folic acid, Clove oil, Myrrh oil, distilled water
The information provided here is for educational purposes only. None of the research or evidence presented here is intended as a substitute for consulting an appropriate healthcare professional. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products offered here are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you believe that you may have a disease condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this or any other dietary supplement.
Although we do our best to keep this website current, always check the product label for the most up-to-date information since product changes may not be immediately updated on our website. Feel free to contact us if you notice any discrepancies. Thank you.