Maternal Symmetry OB Multivitamin
Evergreen's Price: $41.75
Our high quality, high potency multivitamin and mineral supplement formulated for pregnancy support before, during and after childbirth. As always, hypoallergenic and preservativefree.
- Includes gentle forms of iron; because iron is important during pregnancy, but it doesn’t have to be uncomfortable.
- Betatene® is a blend of mixed carotenoids yielding a safe source of vitamin A for pregnant women, without retinyl palmitate.
- Higher amount of folic acid supports mother and fetus in development; we use the more bioavailable methylated folate (L5MTHF).
- Botanicals included are safe during pregnancy and have a long tradition of use by midwives and herbalists to support uterine tone, healthy digestion, additional nourishment from mineral rich herbs, and promote calming: Partridge berry, Ginger, Nettles leaf, Lemon balm, Oatstraw, and Dandelion root.
All Vitanica products are formulated based on scientific research and/or clinical research and experience as conducted by Dr. Tori Hudson in her women's health practice. Dr. Hudson is a well respected authority on natural healthcare for women.
- Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6.
- Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
- Maternal Symmetry contains Vitamin K, which interferes with the prescription drugs Coumadin and Warfarin. Do not take Maternal Symmetry if taking either of these drugs.
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules|
|Per Serving||% DV|
|Vitamin A (as Betatene®, natural mixed carotenoids)||3400 IU||68%|
|Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate, buffered)||200 mg||333%|
|Vitamin D2 (as ergocalciferol)||130 IU||32%|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate)||130 IU||433%|
|Vitamin K (as phylloquinone)||50 mcg||62%|
|Thiamin (as vitamin B1, thiamin HCl)||8 mg||40%|
|Riboflavin (as vitamin B2, riboflavin-5-phosphate)||533 mcg||31%|
|Vitamin B3 (as inositol hexaniacinate)||8 mg||40%|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl)||16 mg||941%|
|Folate (as L-5MTHF, calcium salt)||260 mg||65%|
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)||34 mcg||65%|
|Pantothenic Acid (as vitamin B5, dl-cal panthenate)||16 mg||160%|
|Calcium (as citrate-malate)||170 mg||17%|
|Iron (as aspartate, ferrous succinate, ferrous fumarate)||9 mg||50%|
|Iodine (from kelp)||50 mcg||33%|
|Magnesium (as citrate-malate)||85 mg||21%|
|Zinc (as picolinate)||10 mg||66%|
|Copper (as gluconate)||500 mcg||25%|
|Selenium (as L-selenomethionine)||22 mcg||*|
|Manganese (as citrate)||1700 mcg||*|
|Chromium (as picolinate)||50 mcg||*|
|Boron (as AAC)||1 mg||*|
|Ginger Root - Zingiber officinale||17 mg||*|
|Red Raspberry leaves - Rubus idae||7 mg||*|
|Nettles leaf - Urtica dioica||7 mg||*|
|Partridge Berry - Mitchella repens||7 mg||*|
|Lemon Balm leaf - Melissa officinalis||7 mg||*|
|Oatstraw aerial parts - Avena sativa||4 mg||*|
|Dandelion Root - Taraxacum officinale||4 mg||*|
|*Daily value not established.|
Other Ingredients: Vegetarian capsule (cellulose and water).
- May contain gluten.
- This product contains no: preservatives, binders, artificial colorings or flavorings, sugars, starch, lactose, salt, corn, wheat, soy, milk derivatives, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, fish or shellfish.