Evergreen's Price: $37.95
- Research indicates the positive cellular antioxidant support from Vitamin C & Vitamin E, especially in the brain.
- Phosphatidylserine supports brain cell membrane integrity; Folic acid and Vitamin B12 are essential in order to make phosphatidylserine.
- Cellular and circulatory herbal support: Huperzine A, Vinpocetine, Ginkgo, Ginseng, Gotu kola.
- Central nervous system support from Rhodiola.
- Bacopa is a traditionally used Ayurvedic plant used in support of memory and mental cognition. It is thought to have antioxidant support and adaptogenic support for the central nervous system.
All Vitanica products are formulated based on scientific research and/or clinical research and experience as conducted by Dr. Tori Hudson in her women's health practice. Dr. Hudson is a well respected authority on natural healthcare for women.
- Not recommended if have a history of brain hemorrhage.
- Avoid if taking coumadin or anti-coagulant/anti-platelet agents, or if pregnant or nursing.
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules|
|Vitamin A (as betatene)||5000 IU||100%|
|Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate, buffered)||150 mg||250%|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate)||100 IU||333%|
|Folate (as L-5-MTHF, calcium salt)||100 mcg||25%|
|Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin)||250 mcg||4166%|
|Huperizine A||100 mcg||*|
|Vinpocetine (derived from Vinca Minor)||5 mg||*|
|Ginkgo Leaf Extract ~ Ginkgo Biloba||80 mg||*|
|Bacopa Aerial Parts Extract ~ Bacopa Monniera||150 mg||*|
|Lemon Balm Leaf ~ Melissa Officinalis||100 mg||*|
|Rhodiola Rosea Root Extract||100 mg||*|
|Ginseng Root Extract ~ Panax Ginseng||40 mg||*|
|Ginseng Root ~ Panax Ginseng||50 mg||*|
|Gotu Kola Herb Extract (4:1) ~ Centella Asiatica||40 mg||*|
|*Daily Value Not Established.|
The information provided here is for educational purposes only. None of the research or evidence presented here is intended as a substitute for consulting an appropriate healthcare professional. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products offered here are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you believe that you may have a disease condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this or any other dietary supplement.
Although we do our best to keep this website current, always check the product label for the most up-to-date information since product changes may not be immediately updated on our website. Feel free to contact us if you notice any discrepancies. Thank you.