L-Arginine, 500 MG
$14.85 Sale $12.62
L-Arginine is an amino acid that promotes heart health. It stimulates nitric oxide, a compound involved in circulatory and immune function. Nitric oxide degrades very rapidly after its formation. L-Arginine serves as the precursor for continued nitric oxide production. This product provides Free Form L-Arginine to promote optimal absorption and assimilation.
Amino acids serve as the building blocks of protein. L-arginine is a conditionally-essential amino acid. In addition to its role in the formation of protein, L-arginine plays a part in numerous metabolic processes throughout the body, including the production of creatine and polyamines. Creatine is involved in the energy transfer among muscles. Polyamines are involved in cell growth.
L-arginine plays a role in the chemical signals between cells through its support of nitric oxide synthesis (NOS). Nitric oxide, a free-form gas produced by the body, is involved in circulatory and immune system function. It influences blood flow through veins and arteries and enables cells to communicate with each other. Scientific research into the role of nitric oxide in blood flow and vasodilation resulted in the awarding of the 1998 Nobel Prize.
Solgar L-Arginine is KOF-K certified.
- Keep out of reach from children.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Do not use if outer bottle seal is missing, torn or damaged in any way.
As a dietary supplement, take 1 to 6 vegetable capsules daily, between meals, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
|L-Arginine (Free Form)||500 mg||*|
|*Daily Value not established.|
Other Ingredients:Vegetable cellulose, microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable magnesium stearate.
- Free of gluten, wheat, dairy, soy, yeast, sugar, and sodium artificial sweetener, preservatives and or color.
- Suitable for vegetarians.