L-Arginine 1000 MG
$21.80 Sale $18.53
Amino acids serve as the building blocks of protein. L-arginine is a conditionally- essential amino acid. In addition to its role in the formation of protein, L-arginine plays a part in numerous metabolic processes throughout the body, including the production of creatine and polyamines. Creatine is involved in the energy transfer among muscles. Polyamines are involved in cell growth.
L-arginine plays a role in the chemical signals between cells through its support of nitric oxide synthesis (NOS). Nitric oxide, a free-form gas produced by the body, is involved in circulatory and immune system function. It influences blood flow through veins and arteries and enables cells to communicate with each other. Scientific research into the role of nitric oxide in blood flow and vasodilation resulted in the awarding of the 1998 Nobel Prize.
L-arginine promotes heart health and may help enhance the immune system.Solgar L-Arginine 1000 mg
- Offers 1000 mg of L-arginine per tablet
- A convenient dosage (1 tablet 3 times daily)
- KOF-K certified
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Free of gluten, wheat, dairy products, corn, yeast, soy, sugar, and salt
- Formulated without the use of artificial preservatives, flavors, or colors.
- Keep out of reach from children.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
|L-Arginine (Free Form)||1000 mg||*|
|*Daily Value not established|
|Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable cellulose, vegetable stearic acid, silica, vegetable magnesium stearate, vegetable glycerin.|