Full-Spectrum Omega Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil
$28.75 Sale $24.44
Fish have few peers on the list of healthful, disease-preventive foods. Although most fatty, cold-water fish are good sources of Omega-3, one of the richest and most beneficial sources is wild Alaskan sockeye salmon, making it unique among high-protein foods. Its natural oil is among the purest of all ocean fish. Wild Alaskan sockeye salmon is also one of the richest sources of EPA and DHA—the Omega-3 fatty acids that most people consume too little of, and that make this fish uniquely healthful. The levels of EPA, DHA, and other fatty acids found in Solgar's softgels—and the proportions of each in relation to one another—reflect those found in wild salmon.
Solgar's Full Spectrum Softgels provide an excellent source of Vitamin D3, an essential vitamin that supports many areas of wellness, including, bone, immune, breast, cardiovascular, colon and pancreatic health. In addition, thus specialty formula supplies the powerful natural antioxidant, astaxanthin—a fat soluble carotenoid pigment that gives salmon its distinctive bright color.
- Contains fish (salmon).
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
- Discontinue use and consult your healthcare practitioner if any adverse reactions occur.
- Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18.
- Store at room temperature.
- Do not use if outer bottle seal is missing, torn or damaged.
|Serving Size: 2 Softgels|
|Calories from Fat||20|
|Total Fat||2.5 g||4%*|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||3%*|
|Monounsaturated Fat||1 g||**|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||0.5 g||**|
|Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)||200 IU||50%*|
|Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil||2,400 mg||**|
|Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids (as natural triglycerides)||500 mg||**|
|Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)||202 mg||**|
|Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)||180 mg||**|
|Docosapentaenoic Acid (DPA)||41 mg||**|
|Other Omega-3 Fatty Acids||77 mg||**|
|Total Omega-5 Fatty Acids||1.9 mg||**|
|Total Omega-6 Fatty Acids||48 mg||**|
|Total Omega-7 Fatty Acids||192 mg||**|
|Total Omega-9 Fatty Acids||384 mg||**|
|*Percent of Daily Value (DV) based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
|**Daily value not established.|
Other Ingredients:Gelatin, vegetable glycerin, mixed tocopherols, rosemary extract, clary sage oil, thyme oil.
- Contains fish (salmon).
- Free of gluten, wheat, dairy, yeast, sugar, sodium.
- Free of artificial flavor, sweetener, preservatives and color.