Evergreen's Price: $32.40
Supports Healthy Cognitive Function
- Contains methylated forms of folate and B12, as well as the active form of Vitamin B6.
- Bacopa supports cognitive function including memory and learning capacity, as well as the body’s response to stress.
- L-Theanine is shown in studies to promote a sense of relaxation while maintaining alertness, and may help to encourage relaxation, focus and cognitive function.
- Lemon Balm, commonly referred to as the “gladdening” herb due to its comforting properties, is traditionally used to soothe occasional restlessness.
- Can be taken any time of day, as needed
Keep out of reach of children.
2 tablets daily. May be taken anytime throughout the day, even on an empty stomach.
|Serving Size: 2 Tablets|
|•Vitamin B1 (thiamine HCI in S.cerevisiae)||3 mg||200|
|•Vitamin B2 (riboflavin 5-phosphate sodium in organic brown rice†)||3 mg||176|
|•Niacin (niacinamide in S.cerevisiae)||20 mg||100|
|•Vitamin B6 (P5P in organic brown rice†)||8 mg||400|
|•Folate (5-MTHF in broccoli)||200 mcg||50|
|•Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin in S.cerevisiae)||20 mcg||333|
|•Biotin (in organic brown rice†)||300 mcg||100|
|•Pantothenic Acid (calcium pantothenate in organic brown rice†)||10 mg||100|
|Zinc (rice amino acid chelate)||5 mg||33|
|•Potassium (mineral bound S.cerevisiae)||1 mg||<1|
|Choline (choline bitartrate)||200 mg||**|
|Bacopa whole leaf extract (Bacopa monnieri) 20% bacosides||200 mg||**|
|Lemon balm extract (Melissa officinalis) whole leaf 4:1||200 mg||**|
**% Daily Value (DV) not established.
Other Ingredients: Plant cellulose, silica, stearic acid.
- NSF Certified Gluten-Free
- Certified vegan
- Tested Free - Pesticides & Herbicides
- Soy free
The information provided here is for educational purposes only. None of the research or evidence presented here is intended as a substitute for consulting an appropriate healthcare professional. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products offered here are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you believe that you may have a disease condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this or any other dietary supplement.
Although we do our best to keep this website current, always check the product label for the most up-to-date information since product changes may not be immediately updated on our website. Feel free to contact us if you notice any discrepancies. Thank you.